Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Simple Post

Well, the school reopens this week, which indicates my last school holiday gone…

 

Last Sunday, my siblings and I went back my dad house for the ancestor praying. Well, we will only go back there once a year and no doubt, many things can change within this year. First to mention is, my dog, Coco had grew older and older. I named it when I was four. It was just a puppy that time and likes to run all over the house compound. Haha, I am happy that time although I just spend half a year with him before we moved out. It was still happy though and it is the only dog I am not afraid of. 

 

I just realized there would always be students who are very hardworking until the SPM preparation had all done. Even the Popular now is useless to him since he had done all the Model paper. Really admire him. Maybe should learn from him huh?

 

Next, we celebrate Guat Peng birthday at school today. Although is not a very grand birthday party, but still, our monitor did put a lot of effort on it. Hooray. Anyway. Guat Peng is the most quite student in the class. She is able not to speak a single word at school for the whole day. Geng huh? I use to bully her during the red house practice and she never say no to my demand. Haha. She is willing to accompanied me ate at the padang there although she was full. She even willing to be my alarm to wake me up at time (before the house practice started) since I slept like a pig in the class. Haha. Not that I want to praise her, but she is really that good. I mean, for me la.

 

Haiz, the trial is getting nearer and nearer and all the teacher start giving pressure to us. Especially the Bio teacher. Lolz, I still hate bio. All fact, all memorizing and yet still need to know the technique to apply in the test. Sort of complicated. Haiz…Hate It!!!!!!!

 

By the way, I am now addicted to plurk, but the uncooperative internet giing me the big trouble, gerr~~~ Thank Chia Yi for her recommendation..

 

Wanna have a look on plurk, here is the site…

 

http://www.plurk.com/user/amyyeah

No comments:

Post a Comment