Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tagged

1)      Please don’t leave any comment regarding this post since somebody will then insulting or accusing me for getting support here.  I am not seeking for argument here but to voice out my hatred and dissatisfaction bout HER. Ya, is her. In fact, we detested each other on sight.  I loathe her!!!!!!!

 

2)      Well, just in case you don’t know,  I really did like study and I totally, certainly, surely deserve for what I had today. xxxxx, if you think that  I have biased people against you in the previous post, you got it right. I am using the fact and truth to let people judging you. Nonetheless, I still can’t be that succeed if you didn’t  show how bad you are. For your information, I am still please with my achievements here and, I will continue to do it. Between, I will never blame you for being the selfish and egoistic one. Blek! Honesty to say, I never think that you will be the one who can bear grudges for so long, to harbor bitter resentment towards me for n years. I had already tried my best to let it fade, but you didn’t show any sign of stop mentioning. So, you force me to do what I not willing to do the most. Congrats huh! I bet outsiders don’t really knows what’s on earth going  on here. It is just a blog fight between us.

 

3)      Last but not least, I had never ever tried to suck up to any teacher in the school!!!! If you continue to satirize, me, I am going to dig you a grave and sent you to the hell!!!!Gerr~~ I am really obnoxious to your attitude.

 

 

P/s, 1)  I don’t really know how to make her be the only reader for this post. So, as

           usual,  I will let in be my private post for selected users. No spreading please. I  

           just want to offend her not other people else. Childish huh?

 

   2)      I guess the xxxxx will know who is that girl since I purposely giving her the  

         password to view it. Never mind, I will change my password later on. Just wana

         make sure you see it.

 

   3)      I bet the guys will say OMG! So wuliao. Girls really complicated. Well, I am the 

        fickle and yet capricious one. So what, this is my blog. Read at your own risk, I    

        am not going to take the responsibility if you could not conceal your annoyance. That’s why not much people can tolerate my mercurial temperament and hence making me so difficult to live with. Guess what, in this moment, I may using abusive language on her, but in next moment or in the next post, you may see I am praising or even eulogizing her Who knows? Lalalaal, whatever. I am just expressing my anger and hatred here. No offence, this is my personal and yet private blog. I can use it to insult anybody here, even pak lah! Blek!

 

4)      Your harsh words were more than enough to kill me. For your information, I keep my mouth shut without any protest not because of you are right, is just, as what J says, tolerate can make thing back to normal or even better, But, in fact, it didn’t  due to you this shameless girl. Guess what, if you really want to do that to me, go ahead! After the head-on confrontation, I wouldn’t mind and care anymore.

Thats me when my insanity strike. Cant believe that I spending my precious time typing all this stupid stuff here instead of studying. That’s not the usual me. Well, I never be normal here. OMG!!!! I really type all these. Since when I become that rude a??? Mum will be feeling terrible then. Ha…

No comments:

Post a Comment