Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Lolz

I just got my Physics result today. Haha, my experiment got 1/ 12, I thought I will get 0 in that section as I really don’t know what the question asking about. Haha..

 

When I came back from tuition, there was a 盂兰联欢会. That’s why my mum asked me to have my dinner downstairs with the entire UNKNOWN neighbour! At first I refused to go. But later on, mum text me “ Uncle Ah Beh is coming up to invite you down, don’t be arrogant and embarrass me please. Be good and come down.” So, no choice but to obey. Oh, God! This is not the so call dinner, but the saliva dinner. I really can’t eat at all. They never use the spoon and chopstick provided but use their own. Gosh! Don’t you expect me to eat like this? Yaya, I admit that I am the choosy one. I was showing mum my unsatisfied and moody face on the whole dinner ( or only the half dinner )until she can’t stand me and text me again. “ Better behave yourself  before I get mad”. Great then. I left the table instantly after I got the message without informing anybody. I had already prepared myself to be scolded later on for my behaviors. I call my dad and asked him to get me supper after complaining all the stuff. Guess what he said? “ Ahdui, beh tong lu nia. Ha ne kuan pun ai hiam. Atao bo lang ai chua lu zho bo ka zhai!” Lolz, I may find my parter who is also th choosy one and hence we never need to attend any dinner. Haha. Well, my dad may not be a good husband, but he definitely deserve to be a good father. He was managed to cheer me up with all his sweat yet funny joke plus he was always be patient enough to hear my complaint. Ha!

 

Now, I am waiting for my punishment from mum. She is definitely gonna scolded me with all her bla bla bla. Oh no, not scold but yell. Haiz. I am starting to scared now. Better pretend to be asleep when she is back!

 

Oh ya, nearly forget to meantion. Before the dinner started, there was a opening speech by the representative of YB Lim Kuan Eng and the representative from Cheah Kuan Tai.

 

既然人民都已经投选了, 为何还要进行0826?” Paiseh to say I don’t know bout 0826 till that moment.

 

相信大家都有守着北京奥运, 我们槟城的子民李宗伟代表了国家拿了银牌, 为国争光不少. 他是槟城的骄傲! 可惜的是, 他从北京回来后, 都没有机会与家人团聚, 便被拉去补选…. ”

 

在北京, 万人瞩目的是北京奥运, 在大马就是某人的鸡奸案, 别人在进步的当儿, 大马又做了些什么? 大马子民不爱国, 也不是不情有可原的.”

 

以前做不好的, 希望你们的谅解. 以后有机会, 我们一定会做得更好!”

 

请各位明天 9 PM记得守着NTV 7, 让我们看看前首席部长对土地….有何解释?”

 

只要是为槟城的子民服务, 我们都要支持!”

 

Haha, this is our politician. Pity Lee Chong Wei la. Been used as a topic. Yaya, they are just giving speech, but obviously, they are sort of fighting right? This is the only opening speech that I tend to listen. Congrats for getting my attention. As a conclusion, how true were all the sacrifice for citizen, try their best for citizen?? They are just selfish and yet pretend to be noble. It was soooooooooo fake please!

 

Anyway, I promise myself that I will not attend any dinner again unless the host are my friends, college, or close enough relatives.

 

Besides, don’t ever try to force me please.

 

I am not criticizing any of the people there. Just, please proof to us that we make the right decision. 不要搞内轰!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment