Sunday, August 17, 2008

My Favourite

Emm, suddenly have the passion to post something about me here. SPECIFIC!

 

Favourite English Drama Series

~  Gossip Girl

~  Smallville

~  Ghost Whisperer

~  Crime Scene Investigation CSI

~  Los Angeles

 

Favourite Carbonated Drinks

~  Ice cream Soda

~  Cola (Vanila )

~  Sprite ( Not 7 Up)

 

Favourite Teacher

~  My upper secondary Chinese teacher who quite a number of students hate her, don’t know why.

~  My Additional Mathematics tuition teacher. He is great!

 

Favourite Speaking Language

~ Cantanese

~ Chines

 

Favourite Language

~ Chinese

~ English ( Although I am not an expert here.)

 

Favourite Activity

~  Hanging out

~  Eat

~  Sleep

~  Reading story book and sobbing there. I only like touching story book. No horror please. It is so fake.

~  Swimming

~  Watching Television and chatting plus online

 

Favourite country

~ Hong Kong

~  Australia

~  Japan

( P/s   Realise there is a common place in these countries?)

 

Favourite colour

~ Blue

~  Black

~ White

 

What I proud of myself???

Let me think about it, Temporarily….nononono!!!! I will only be proud of myself if I really succeed in life one day ~~ like Winnie Yap.

 

What I wish?

Like in the fairy tale, find my prince and live happy ever after. Hahahahah. Useless to have this dream! Lolz..

 

What I hate the most?

I hate people telling lies in front of me. You need another lies to cover the previous one. What’s for? Better not telling it at first. Lies are different from joke.

 

What I regret the most?

Not scoring well in my PMR!!!!!!!

 

What I ashamed of myself?

Emm, I will never tell. IT WAS SO SHAMEFUL!!!!!! I cant even dare to recall.

 

What I think about love?

我喜欢平淡的爱情. 不须其中一方特别的表白, 就很顺其自然的走在一起。我的爱情无须很多山盟海誓,只要他做到他答应我的事情就很够了。有责任感,上进心,不情绪化,对我好得不得了就够了。然后就过着幸福快乐的生活!

哈!我知道有点不切实际啦!但我就是爱发梦!哈!

 

What I think about Friends?

没有男女之分的。当我需要帮助时,他/她会尽量帮我。会劝我,会开导我。会愿意聆听,也会愿意帮我保守秘密。总之,我信任她/他,她/他信任我。就那么简单!

 

Anymore favourite ques???? May edit it when I think about it. Just want to make a short notes here so that I will be able to recall what I think when I am a teenage girl. What sort of notes can I mark here?

11 comments:

  1. theres a say tht goes like this....
    if you make a lie, you'll need to come up with 100 more lies to cover up the first lie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea...
    there are all islands...juz like penang ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, 看得出, 你蛮爱推理的!

    ReplyDelete
  4. didnt u???
    u noe urself better...
    dunno..
    dats my opinion...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Favourite English Drama Series
    Charmed, Supernatural, Heroes

    Favourite Teacher
    My big sis

    Favourite Speaking Language
    Hokkien, Mandarin, English

    Favourite Language
    English

    Favourite Activity
    Sleep~

    Favourite country
    England

    Favourite colour
    Green, yellow

    What I hate the most?
    boastful ppl. very lagak pandai mia ppl.

    What I regret the most?
    many things

    What I think about love?
    her

    What I think about REAL Friends?
    Jye, Tansy, KM, JP Rodger

    ReplyDelete
  6. i noe u r 幸福啦!
    stop 晒命 plz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. erm.....i said her....i didn't say i'm 幸福 leh....=)

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha, okok i am envy since i dun have "him"..
    sobx sobx..

    ReplyDelete