Monday, August 18, 2008

Boring

Gerr~~~

 

I am supposed to study my Biology today. Unfortunately, I failed my plan since my mum bought adobe photoshop program home. I was sited in front of the computer and try to figure out the ways to use it. next, my brother bought a few PS games and hence I am playing that. Oh my god!!!!! Regret, regret and regret now. Sobx sobx. I am not allowed to sleep tonight. Coffee again.

 

Between, my dearest grandma is going to be “abducted” by my aunt to Kuala Krai tomorrow. I am really going to miss her. No more tea break no more choosy in food, no more astro, no more DVD!!!!! I am going to suffer for the next 2 months. Wu~ wu~

 

K, the first day of my holiday gone.

 

6 comments:

  1. Nice program anyway.

    But, too much for me. Hard to learn. Too many features.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did not heard what the JPA scholar said ar...

    Coffee not good for health. Addictive drink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. u can always learn the basic though.=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally agree...
    It was so complicated...
    Till now, i just knew the spot removal and adding in the text...
    ha..

    ReplyDelete
  5. photoshop is like a layer of white or grayscale or transparent paper,
    then layers and layers of other photos go on top of it.
    with multi functions like crop, polygonal lasso tool, blur, sharpen, etc.
    u can practically do anytin to ur foto if u know how lar.
    you can always look for tutorials and guides online.
    heres an easy one:
    http://www.baycongroup.com/photoshop/toc.htm

    ReplyDelete