Saturday, August 9, 2008

Random 2

Ok. Continue my story.

Yesterday, there was a quiz on 察今 at our class. We been divided into 3 groups which consists of 11 person per group. 1 was absent, 1 was the MC and the other 1 was a timer. Anyhow, some of us enjoyed while others keep complaining lame and boring. What they thought about was, this kind of game was only suitable for those who are good in Chinese and will only embarrassing others in front of the people. In fact, they dislike ( or maybe hate the Chinese teacher who I like the most) No offence, everyone of us has the right to have our favorites, but it is kindda too much when they trying to blame you for having a different opinion with them and you will become a outsiders then.

Then, about the class history. At first, I asked them what kind of class history will they prefered? Story describing, Chinese poem, or some sort of personal profile in words?  They finally agree with the personal profile describing. Then, when I finished what I should finish. I let them checked before I handed to the editor of the school magazine. Now, I am the 1 who been blamed for writing some people’s negative characteristics there. They asked me to change some of it and I refused. I am not angry or what, just I feel, it will be better if there is some of the negative stuff, right? It will be more real then.

As what I mentioned in the previous post, Kar Wen’s birthday is just around the corner. So, Phaik Kuan, Jin Ling, Shu Wei…. 7 of us are going to share a purse for her. (Obviously, girls don’t like buying things on their own, they prefer sharing) But, the problem is, no one is going to have the time to shop for it. Everybody said that they are just going to sponsor the money, including Shu Wei, Kar Wen best and closest friend. ( They both are the closer as they have the same interests more than me. They like to talk about fashion, songs, actress , make up etc which usually not my cup of tea. They sat together in the physics and biology lab while I sit far away from them. Haha,  many people did ask me before how come trios been separated? Emm, I  don’t there will be a very specific answer anyway) Ok, back to the thing. So, none of us are going to responsible for that. Pity Kar Wen. So, I hereby seek for help. Do you guys know about where to get a nice purse? A specific location please since we really don’t have the time to shop although I like shopping. Well, you know, sometimes, guys may be better in seeking girls present. I just asking since we really don’t know where to start.

Next, the INTEL workshop was held at our school last Friday. Quite a number of our students were interested in the E & E field. Emm. It will be a good option for me. But seems like pure science in Form 6 is much harder than what I think. Don’t know la. Sometimes, I keep wondering what will be my future is? It will be question mark then. I don’t even have a clue now.

6 comments:

  1. QB or Gurney?

    argh, really no idea also. Sorry, can't help you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. E&E also one the option for me since my brother studying now.
    From what I observed, F6 is really tough. Sometimes you don't even know what the teacher talking about.

    But, I think most probably I will continue my study in F6. Not a bad option also.
    But remember apply to study in CLHS, we really have good teacher in F6.(can ask LLH)

    No matter what path you take, consider it clearly( long long consideration), think for your future life. It may affect you future.

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx anyway. But, still lost. ha...
    No matter how, SPM is the things i need to be worried about now.
    thx 4 ur SPM timetable anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually E&E is a hot job prospect....

    ReplyDelete