Thursday, August 7, 2008

Summary 2

Just want to make a short note here…

 

In fact, I was really tension nearly since a very simple yet complicated SPM trial was going to be held on this coming two weeks. I am not scared bout the test, just I scared bout the result. Mr Tham said that he is going to publish every single student’s result on the Tuition Centre. I was shocked when I heard it since I thought that only good result will be shown ~~according to what happen last year. Yala, I knew about the test one month ago, but still haven’t well prepared yet. The highest score for physics is 49/50. Oh my god!!!! That high a????  Hopeless!!! Hopefully I don’t get below 35, otherwise, I am going to XXXXXXXX  Haha, maybe I am going to attend the Wednesday class for physics, at least I wont be embarrassed in front of all the A candidate. Anyway, still depends on the difficulty of  the paper 2. Still have one week to go, frustrated.

 

What Khay Min said in Tuesday really happens on me. I really get a cold. See la. Gerr~~~ I was blurr blurr when I did my Chemistry paper. I can’t even differentiate the word current and time. I just realise what I did after the paper, No wonder sir asked me why I wrote so long justnow ~~ I think I am the only one who used 2 sheet of paper. God!

Anyhow, feeling better after taking in medicine. No doubt about this since I am energetic enough to online here.

 

Allowed me to mention about other things….

 

There was a talk on technique answering Chinese paper on Wednesday. We were been forced to stay back. The teacher who responsible for this was 陈纶瑛老师. Hehe, I like her fair skin la.  Anyway, I didn’t really fully paid attention on what she said until I was speechless when my Chinese teacher asked me about the talk yesterday.

 

Much more to write, but I am sleepy now after taking the medicine…

 

11 comments:

  1. what i've learn since i study in CLHS:
    for every subject in every test....its possible for some extraordinary students to get 100%......but its also possible for someone to get 10%.
    so don't get too disheartened even if u're not at the top of the list when the result is out.
    however......i think i heard u are a pro so u sure got to the top. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. c c c c c c c ccc.....

    stubburn gal...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLX....khay min ar....
    u sound too harsh lar. =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. yaya, agree. Especially CLHS guys, they can really did very well in their test. thats why the SPM trial in ttn is even more pressure than my sch one. I am nt as good and clever as you think la..

    ReplyDelete
  5. lolz..who asked you to say like dat..
    u shuld said later become more energetic and did very well in exam, then i sure score d,...wakaka....next tym did like dat ya..i am waiting, haha..

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure see my name on the bottom of the name list~

    ReplyDelete
  7. From CLHS?
    Actually, she is my chinese teacher.
    But undeniable, she really great in teaching BC.

    Just curious, what she thought you all?

    ReplyDelete
  8. lolz, u??? Mr Tham have a high expectation on u oo..

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha..paiseh. i just realised she was from ur school today when the teacher asked me to write a report about the talk dat day. She gave a briefing about paper 1 in bc, and the marking scheme in SPM. No doubt, CDK girls liked her more than our chinese teacher. It was clearly shown during d Q & E session. Really make till that obvious. Ha... Btw, I like her skin..

    ReplyDelete
  10. she's a great teacher. i was taught by her last year. simply marvelous. =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. well, it is clearly shown by you two here. ha...

    ReplyDelete