Sunday, August 17, 2008

Memorable

I woke up early in the morning as Shu Wei ask me to go to the Han Chiang early so that we will got enough places for our friends. I arrived there at about 7.10 am and yet I am not allowed to go into the hall. Oh! My sleeping time gone! Sobx sobx. No choice but waited and waited till every one of us arrived and yet we are still outside the hall. We chatting around while waiting. I don’t know whats the reason, we are really excited and happy or maybe over reacted that time. Haha!!

 

Finally, we manage to get into the hall. Sat and waited again. In fact, I don’t really want to attend the seminar as I don’t know how to face Cikgu Winnie Yap la. Paiseh nia. Then, I don’t know why I suddenly changed my decision and turns out where I am this morning. Well, Cikgu Yap was really independent, confident, some sort of 女强人. Don’t ask me why I quited the tuition as I don’t know the reason too. The seminar started at 8.30 with the opening speech of all the YB~~as usual in which I never tend to listen, ha! Next, Seminar by Cikgu Yap, followed by the additional mathematics. Well, the speaker really amazed me. His joke wass funny and his presentation was really excellent with all his article from the newspaper. I like him. He didn’t give his talk as what others usually did.

After that, we had the Physics by Sir BC Chai. He gave a talk at our school before and till now, he never changed his style. The same point, the same presentation. But the advices he gave were really useful. We had our lunch then. Guess what? The lunch box were stacked as high as three rubbish bin, kindda “kua zhang” I thought we are now promoting green earth? Continue the seminar with the subjrct English and Chinese. The seminar ended at about 2.35 pm.

 

Well, in the middle of the seminar, there was some students~~girls singing at the stage. K. According to what I saw today~~ shirlynn saw that too. It is proven that 美女多人看. I saw many guys taking the phone and snap on the girl. Especially the two guys in front of me, 她很美咯! 声音好听咯! Etc. C! Who said physical look not important at all??? Shirlyn and I were then discussing these topic for nearly half an hour after the lunch time while sitting at the hall and yet, no conclusion was found!

 

Back home and slept.

 

At about 7 pm, my dad fetch me and heading towards Shu Wei house to fetch her. We went to the new world park for the celebration of Kar Wen’s birthday. Kar Wen, Irene, Tracy, June, Shirlynn and Eugene joined us after all. Haha, at first, we went to the old town and have a seat there. But after looking at the menu, nothing I wish to eat. So, we quickly leave the place. Haha, so paiseh la. The waitress even gave us the order list. Haiz.

At last, we went to the other restaurant ~~ Mizi Bistro and we had a really great time there. The food there was really delicious and I am gonna to be more and more fat!!! Eugene even bought a really delicious cake for Kar Wen. We sang Birthday song together and Kar Wrn make her wish. I wondering whats her wish was. Ha! Anyway, I think most of us really did enjoy the dinner tonight. Joking and fooling around! Floating Ice Cream, Chocalaterene, banana bread etc. Laugh till non stop. Taking photos here and there. Emm, but June didn’t joined us for the whole dinner. She went back for Lee Chong Wei. Pity Malaysia lose. Haiz, Golden dream broken.

 

Last but not least…

 

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY KAR WEN. MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE.

 

FRIENDS FOREVER

11 comments:

  1. Should be Sir PC Chai.

    But, his talk really boring.I almost fall asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 会生蛋。

    I wish he could open his tuition center in Penang Island.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is what we called 人美声甜。

    It depends on how a person evaluate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, paiseh, sir PC chai....
    u are sitting 2 row in front of me..
    but, i didnt c u fall asllep anyway...
    u r reallly energetic enough....

    ReplyDelete
  5. lolz...
    juz admit u like pretty girls la..
    blek!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey....how come zhang1 dong4 liang2 didnt sing???
    the audience will wan their money back becoz zhang1 dong4 liang2 didnt sing u know.....=P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hellboysz,
    guess what...
    what u said now, was what gwen and i said to shu wei...
    we want zhang dong liang sing wang2 zhi3...
    haha....

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOLX. you gurls din ask ur money back arh???
    Bo tat leh like that. Hahax

    ReplyDelete