Saturday, August 21, 2010

Memories Lane

Yesterday he called me at about 4 am after received my message, complaining that I can't asleep despite lying on the bed since 2 am, sigh! And, yes,we have about 1 hour conversation. It was like a big gift to me considered he was so busy recently for his activities as well as his studies. So in order to be a good girlfriend, I tried my best in compromising with the hope that this relationship will last long. Seriously, I don't have the sense of security and faith in this relationship, at least not until his phone call yesterday.

In fact, I was always envy about Yi Ling for having such a perfect guy to take care of her, to be extremely nervous when she was sick, and so on. Then on the other way round, I think about him. Sigh again. Just feel that things never be in the way they should after our university life started and I might be just too afraid in losing him. even though I like to tell others how imperfect he is, Contradictory huh?

Furthermore, friends around me seems to have relationship problems lately, just like adding salt into my wound, my faith fade away even faster and EASIER. Sometimes, 4 years relationship will just ended up nothing, no matter how many effort you have put in. Another sigh. I saw long lasting one in distance relationship but at the same time, I saw failure too. Maybe my mum was right after all, don't have to bother about future problems, when they come, you will know a way in solving them.

Ok, what I mentioned in the above was before his phone call, but after that, those silly little things that i always worried about no longer seems to be a problem to me already, at least for this short period of time. He help me in gaining the faith and trust.

Just now during the red crescent talk and on the way back to kl from bangi, I curi-curi look at the couple with the personal score 1:1, Ya, Alex may be a perfect guy, but guess only to Yi Ling. For me? I think I will start to be OK with who he is right now, or maybe will start to like who he is in the near future.

So Amy, Stop complaining la!!!!!!!!!! Ya, trying to.......


No comments:

Post a Comment