Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I have no idea....

I simply do not have any idea on....

  • what to dress during Junior's Welcoming Night? Is either option goes with my colour of dress and theme, or it goes according to my heels. So?
  • what to give my buddy? In fact, I was plan to buy her a cactus and other cutie stuff (which I don't think she is that type of girl who is keen on this kind of things, seriously. I mean, she is sort of independent, at least I feel so), but after that I just simply bring down that idea when Janis laugh at me about the chicken leg cactus. Lolz. So, I have no way to start about my present yet.
  • whether to stick to my plan, go for the tonsil removal surgery or not. I promised my mum to go for the surgery already, but then I will have to sacrifice my holiday time which was only one week time after 10 weeks of studying. Ohno~
  • whether I will be able to survive until I am on the way back to Penang with only RM 16 in my purse now as I am too lazy to go all the way to the ATM machine for the money. Guess will only enough for my Taxi fare to the bus terminal. So have to ikat perut this few days.

In the mean time, I am having a dilemma in whether to skip TITAS or not? If I am not going to, should I back in the middle of the class? T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment