Tuesday, August 31, 2010

100th post

I just came back from Pavilion and I saw a message in my other phone which is for my Maxis number..

The message goes like this...
" Amy, it is advisable to withdraw enough cash for shopping and keep ATM card in purse rather than swiping cause pick pocket will shop for Raya too.Take good care of yourself k? Decide to go for the surgery already? You grow up already, ma know you will be able to decide whats the best for yourself. Tired yesterday after preparing "fishcake" for you, that's why didn't call you. Bought a pair of scholl sandal for grandma, over budget. So sms will do temporarily? Don't tell grandma. Love, mum."

I read it, and all of sudden, without any reason, I felt my tears....

As I go through the message, I soon to realise, how lucky am I to get her as my mum.

It reminded me how struggle she was to learn mandarin and then teach me when I was in standard 1, how worried she was when I was admitted in the hospital despite I was already 16 that time... and...

HOW I MISS HER WHEN I WAS ONLY HUNDRED KILOMETERS AWAY FROM HOME!!!

She has always been the one I can trust and I believe in no secrets among us will be the best way in strengthening the bond between us.

I just miss her more than ever....

2 more days....

No comments:

Post a Comment