Friday, August 27, 2010

Is all out of expectations

Give you guys a little of refreshment, Tada~~~~~~, finally, a photo / picture. *Claps*
From the front, Obviously, the big face ~ ME, Hooi Yee, Grace, Jia Ning, and the couple I mentioned in the previous post, Yi Ling and Alex.

Ya, I just noticed that my blog was too dead and full of words, so decided to start my new post with a recent photo of mine. The photo presented above was taken during the Seminar Pendidikan Palang Mearh Dan Undang - Undang Kemanusiaan Antarabangsa Organized by Bulan Sabit Merah Malaysia (BSMM).From  6.30 am to 5.00 pm for the seminar. Learn anything? I guess so. At least till the moment I type this post, I still manage to remember Sir Henry Dunant. Konvensyen Geneva, at least. But what pissed me off was, no lunch was provided and they did not even inform us to bring food our self. The worst, I don't use to take breakfast. Sobx. But overall is fine and was definitely worth for my time in attending. *grin*


Next...

I joined a debate tournament and here is the picture of all of the junior debaters, seniors and adjudicators. And yes, I am having so much fun in debating. Nothing much to add on as i mentioned it during the n- previous post.



See if you can spot me?

Continued...

Good news from me, I have a super duper good buddy in university. I mean she is really GOOD. Almost perfect for me. At least somehow at some point I wish to have the same achievement, attitude like her, which is kindda impossible right now. obviously. But never mind, everything takes time right? But she is really good, and yet I don't know how to describe. Appreciate appreciate...

Guess will end my post with a sad case, first end module examination result released already, better than what I expected at least, but not as good as I should achieving. Get what I mean?

Work harder, pray harder, PLAY harder as well... One more week and I am home. *wide grin*

7 comments:

  1. Hey dear, u r in UM now right? :D what's the course r u taking right now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, nola... In UKM, medicine. Heard that u went Taiwan. how was it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. is great to back in pg, looking forward...

    ReplyDelete
  4. yaya, I m waiting to meet up with u ma, my thgs!!!!!!!!!! haha............

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh.... UKM in Bangi? Congrats! =) I got another friend taking pharmacy in UKM as well. Yup I went to Taiwan. It was fun =D Gambateh ya, future doctor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I m currently at UKM KL campus, branch of UKM at KL. Lolz, U even better, when will u be in Australia? Super envy...

    ReplyDelete