Thursday, October 16, 2008

Untitled

Happy 17 th birthday Phaik Kuan. You are now older than me! Ha...

 

First of all, thanks for accompany me for waiting  the bus after school and the tuition's van, thanks for complaining about the tuition centre together with me, thanks for all those wonderful time. Although we may argue on some small matter but stiill, everything was fine after all.   

 

Okok...

 

Well, ( lolz, it is my typical way to start my post), just can’t believe I skipped the school twice in a week. Honestly speaking, my mum was not very happy with that and that’s why she refuses to write me the letter. So, it ended up I need to write it by myself  or plead with Shu Wei for that. Nonetheless, I will still continue to play truant and enjoy the wonderful time alone at home, no more disruption!!! Ha.. Anyhow, I didn’t disclaim that attending the lessons in school will be beneficial to us since the teachers will be distributing all those state papers unremittingly, but those temptations at school were really impregnable. I even bring some of the reference books to school and promise myself that I will try my best to complete at least one exercise per day, still,  I ended up chatting with others most of the time. Sigh! So, the wasted time might as well invested in revising, perhaps? Furthermore, I loathe the bus system in Penang !( Ok, ok, I know I mentioned it for hundreds or maybe thousands of time, will try my best to endure) So, to put in a nutshell, it is preferable to stay at home. Seems like I am finding excuses for my infamous indolence attending to school huh?

 

After months of indulging myself into seas of study materials, I bet myself been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease since I keep forgetting things lately. My brain was only fill with Biology’s, Physics, Chemistry’s, Formulae etc. Ohya, I nearly forget about the most idiotic and moron Moral paper which full of  the moral values ( See, it is proven that I really diagnosed with that disease). Seriously speaking,  I am highly against the Moral’s marking scheme which is highly demanding, in which we students need to memorise all those stupid value’s definition and the rightful action when we are in the dilemma. Marks will be gone if there are any minor differences, even though it is logical! It is totally absurd, isn’t it? Scoring high in Moral paper doesn’t necessary mean that he/she is a moral person. Well, that’s Malaysia’s education system which is so exam orientated ( As what Mr Tham say, Malaysia Boleh with a hint of sarcasm in his voice which is more then enough to make the class roar with laughter )

 

Wait a minute, don’t get me wrong! I am not against Moral education but only with the marking scheme. I am born in Malaysia to accept this kind of education. No choice but to accept since I am not that brave to fail my moral paper. This paper still plays a vital role in my future.  In fact, if the moral studies are being well taught, it is indisputable that a better community will be built then and hence lowering the crime rate, maybe? For your information, I am one of the high scorer in that subject! Ha. But still, it is not the true and accurate reflection of my attitude. I am a devil, remember? Wakaka ( The typical tone of laughing of a devil )

 

Okok, enough with that Moral education issue. I just suddenly have the passion to discuss all these nonsense. In fact, I am not suppose to update my blog in the mean time while preparing the tiring SPM. Seems like I failed due to the lack of perseverance.  I will back to school tomorrow. I am damn lazy now!!!!!

 

P/s  My uncle just bought us a few packet of chocolate from the airport,  It is duty free of course and in which we can’t get it in the market. Like him. I am having chocolate as my meal lately. No doubt, it makes me feel good and at the same time make me feel guilty, my on diet plan failed!!! It is definitely a healthy on diet plan k?

 

2nd p/s, I hate raining.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment