Friday, October 10, 2008

The last post before SPM

Well, this is the first week after the joyful holiday since I didn’t even study a single page of book. When the school reopen, I can see quite a number of form 4 girls were really hardworking until they can read a book while climbing the stairs. Geng! I think that their test will be started next week ( If I am not mistaken ). Yerr, so unfair to us. Last time our test started on 20 something till November, until we need to fold the moral nilai paper into our pocket and read it secretly during the rehearsal of the graduation ceremony since the teachers definitely wouldn’t allow to read, or bring any books into the hall. We must be very concentrate on the ceremony to show our respect. The first two classes of form 4 need to attend that ceremony every year so that there will be somebody or the so call spectators in the hall.  

 

Next, our Principal who was a very autocratic, self-righteous, bumptious, dogmatic, and having a slow speed of talking in which I cannot tolerate the most tried to show her power by changing many of the school rules in the school. I am glad that this is the last year studying here since next year onwards, long hair are not allowed. This was her suggestion. Still depends on the final decision. She used nearly an hour for the assembly last Monday. I narly fall asleep that time due to her speed of talking. No doubt, it was very obvious that she prefer 圣心 to CDK.

 

Most of the paper been distributed and the results are recorded. I didn’t manage to get the highest score in both of the Chemistry and Moral paper, Shu Yi and Angie get it respectively. 1 marks and my money gone. Sobx sobx. Surprisingly how come they only refer to the final examination and ignore the mid-yaer? Why cant they just take the average? Haiz. Then, my Chinese essay is out of topic and hence the Chinese teacher a.k.a. my form teacher see me twice because of  that. Pity my Chinese, only 67.

 

Haiz, just don’t understand why I cant really have a good writing skill in English

No comments:

Post a Comment