Friday, October 31, 2008

The 46th Graduation Ceremony

      All the fifth formers had our graduation ceremony today. In the mean time, our school had also honoured all those fifth formers who had done well academically as well as in sports. Haha. I got 5 academic prizes and 5 subjects’ prizes with the total amount of money, RM 350.00 in cash. No more Tan Mark voucher! The event started off with the guard of honour to welcome our guest followed by the national and state anthem, graduation song. Honestly speaking, our headmistress was really pretentious today; keep smiling in front of our guest of honour, a bit unusual. After the speeches, came the prize giving ceremony. The pupils were awarded with monetary rewards and certificates. There were also musical performances by the orchestra hua yue, harmonica, and choir. Some sang in the stage too. Pn Lee’s child played the piano, kindda unbelievable. It was proofed that teacher’s child usually versatile. Lastly, light refreshments were served for the guests, headmistress and parents to enjoy. It can be counted as a joyous occasion. But some how, I just have a kind of complicated feeling which is I don’t think I am ready to say goodbye to all of my friends. Unknowingly, time slips through our fingers, in the blink of eye, five years passes.

 

      Memories of joyous day spent in school, of friends, laughing and joking, of running around on numerous errands, doing what I enjoyed most will be the vast majority of my recollection. Retrospectively, the time spent in school was a enhancing experience, paving the way, preparing for existence in the world outside. The macrocosm that is the school teaches many lessons and skills, conferring an increased ability to survive in the harsher external environment. I just…don’t think I am ready or willing to leave my secondary school life. When the slide show about our class photos began, one of our students cried and I saw Yi-Warn who was just sited beside me cried too, just not obviously. I love my friends here but I loathe this school. Ha…It is undeniable that keeping in touch in the future doesn’t seem to be easy as there are many obstacles in out path to succeed.

 

Last but not least, to my fellow friends, I love you all. ( ok, I don’t know how many of them will see this anyway, just confront my feelings, ha..)

 

P/s I captured a lot of photos today. Ha…

7 comments:

  1. Photos...photos...

    Congratz ya, won so many prizes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yap...i do agree
    It all depends on 缘份.
    中学的朋友也许是最好的.perhaps....
    出来社会,人都是为了自己的利益为出发点,很少会为别人着想.
    esp working in big company.
    Friends are everywhere.But,how many of them are sincere in making friends and don't make use of us???
    How many of them are willing to help when we encounter difficulties??
    To me,none...
    That's y i don't really enjoy my secondary sch life.Most of my class stdnts r sellfish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. stil rmb my BC teacher talks this during her lesson.I do agree.
    在这世界上是没有好人的,所以做人其实好悲哀.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 做人不要那么悲观啦! 往好的一面想, 人也快乐些

    ReplyDelete
  5. 人不为己,天诛地灭。哈!有多少人是不自私的啊?
    真心朋友会有的啦,看好不好运咯!

    ReplyDelete