Thursday, October 30, 2008

Random 4

Having our graduation rehearsal for the third time today. It was so boring. While waiting the fifth formers’ representative to give their speech, I ended up chatting with Phaik Kuan and Pei Ching who sitting in front of me. They just keep saying me “siao” after I said that I study at 马来西亚槟城国民型柑仔园修道院女中. Alas!

 

Puan Chan asked me to put some shoe white on my shoes and pin my hair neatly tomorrow.  I was like what? Is it necessary? Anyhow, she answered me in a very ____ tone, Yala, abo? Maintain a good reputation for school ma. !!!! Lolz, Yim Chim!

 

Next, I am planning to have a car in the future which its number plate is AMY 0007. Nice right? Probably I can buy it at Perak! Shu Wei said that she is going to own a car with the number plate SHU XXXX. Did any state’s car number plate start with a S? Mostly Singapore la.

 

I am going to bed now.

 

P/s I just feel like posting

4 comments:

  1. LOL, rehearsal for three times. We have only 1 time.

    Usually dont have 0007 lar. Only a single digit.

    Singapore number plate still have an alphabet behind the four number.

    I like graduation ceremony, so gamdong today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, cauz our school wana gv us a perfect graduation ceremony ma, as what the teachers said 我们是出嫁的女儿. 我们是当天的主角...ha...

    dun hv 0007 a? then i wan 1314, haha, sweet leh?

    yaya, i nearly cried today. so touching. i dun feel like graduate. Haiz. btw, i tot u guys will going to meet again in form 6? unlike us, we dun hv form 6 in our school.

    Btw, i cartured a lot of photos a. Ha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, faster post the photos.

    No everyone gonna continue in f6, some got overseas, some duno go where.

    Everyone become crazy after all the teachers and guest left the hall, almost 1000 ppl sing together, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We dont have this chance as we left before the guests...haiz..

    ReplyDelete