Sunday, October 19, 2008

I am a killer

This the lamest post I ever did...

 

I Killed

*********

*******

*****

***

*

 

 

With

*******

*****

***

*

And He

 

 

Scream Like Hell : "WTF? You use my shoe to kill this stupid, ugly and disgusting cockroach? "

In fact, the cockroach entered my room while I was studying ( Don't doubt about the cleanliness of my room k? I did tidy it. Ha..) Prompt action was taken then, and hence it was killed. I was so proud to tell my classmates that i killed this the next day. Okok, I know there is nothing to be proud of, bt somehow, I just proud la. At least i am not the type of girl that will afraid of this.

Alas, really lame!

 

7 comments:

  1. anyway..
    i m the guy that afraid of it...

    i m the 1st wil jump to the sofa n shout "DAD! COCKROACH!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm...should i say congratulations..?
    LOLX. its juz only a cockroach really....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swt...what if ur dad is not around???

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, yaya it is. Now you can see how boring m i?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, since when u gt an account here a?

    ReplyDelete