Sunday, September 27, 2009

Tangkak 2

Yeah, science information now and I am doing nothing again.

Arrived here since 6.30 am yesterday night after a long + cold journey. Sleep well? Not really. Not to mention about my muscle ache after carried my damn heavy luggage.Should listen to my dad and get the luggage with the wheel, every girl carried this kind of bag except me. Stupid enough to do that. Now i don't even have the strength to wash my clothes, may get my dirty clothes done after couple days perhaps.

As mentioned before, I didn't really study for the past Raya holiday and I am kindda regret now. A lot of things need to cope with. Haiz...Amy Amy, go go go =.=!!!. 4 more weeks and I will be in Penang again.

Wanna make a record regarding the reunion for 5S1 at paradise beach.

They can be divieded into 2 major groups -- The CLHS & The Disted and left the minors.Well, of course, everybody changes -- A better change. Honestly, I really miss those time when all of us studied together, cheer together, especially the form 5 time. There are always "our" secrets. I don't think I can hve that again for the rest of my life lo. So, do appreciate the last year in secondary school ya.

Besides heroing, I Gossiping as well. Continued my Gossip Girl season 2, episode 10 after a long long pause since November last year. No choice, too lazy to download it. Then, another pause again at episode 16. No choice, too lazy to download it.May continue after my end semester examination.

Lolz, my classmates was studying already-- for worst, during this period. Gotta go. Hehe. Will update after a long long time.


2 comments: