Thursday, September 24, 2009

Penang 3

 

Just wanna make a record here.

 

17th September 2009

I arrived Penang at about 5 am in the morning, then waited my dad to pick me up. Fetched Shyan, Yong Tai, and Zhi Hsiung too and yeah…… I got to see, for real how big Syann house was. Arrived home at about 6.40 am. Sleep of course, wake up, eat, on-line, heroing again, chat with family, sleep. My first day gone.

 

18th September 2009

I went to prangin for a hair cut wit Shirlynn (Makes no difference actually). Just realise my favourite Paparoti “outlet” move already. Sobx. Shopping then back. Continue on line and finally, sleep!

 

19th September 2009

Do some English comprehension. On line. Blog hopping, then went Gurney for 2 movies. Saw Eugene there. Mana tau sui sui flooding. Arrived home at about 1 am something. Lolz. Wanna study, but tired liao, so sleep lo.

 

20th September 2009

Go gurney again. Movie again. Nice movie.

 

21st September 2009

Class reunion at paradise beach and hence my skin becomes darker already. Didn’t eat much. Lazy. Then went Gurney again, with Joce. Haiz. At night, went shopping with family.

 

22nd September 2009

Cindy comes to my house. Chat again. At night, went out with Louis. Then drive a little.

 

23rd September 2009

Actually, don’t have mood study d, but later on just realise quite many people start study already, start tension, then ka start touch book. But fall asleep after an hour. Gai nia.

 

24th September 2009

Went Gurney AGAIN! Red box and movie. Exactly how many money I spent a? HATE PENANG. Now ma on line lo. Surprisingly, saw Chun Hong and yet I can still recognize him leh Kudos to me.

 

p/s Many people said I am getting fatter ad. So I have to do something already. Wish me luck k?

 

P/s Don’t really have mood to type a good post. That’s why updated it with sms language. Lolz.

 

p/s I DIDN’T STUDY TIOK!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments: