Sunday, September 6, 2009

Can't beleive it!

Belive it or not, couple weeks ago, I actually confessed my feeling  to him just to get an official rejection  so that I can really concentrate on my studies! Lolz, Louis said that I am simply too stupid and immature to do that, trying things where its result was to be nown fruitless, FOR SURE!!! Well, he thinks that I suppose to keep it as a secret, till my day come....Come on, I know what's the best for me k? Imagining or hoping some things that wouldn'y come true is a burden to me. Is better that to make my fruitless-hope come to the end, and back to reality.

No matter how, I do what I decided and ended up who I am right now. Well, I am telling a lie if I said that I am entirely OK with it. But time is a rather good medicine right? I am completely/ totally/entirely capable of overcoming it....I am not that bad after all right?

Wish me luck!

8 comments:

  1. work hard la sis....no prob eh la..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey hey... i have to admit that life's better being single...trust me.
    been there, done that. right khay min? =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. u are good to have the courage to do it,
    unlike me
    always end silently without knowing it..
    gambateh for the pspm 1 and MUET speaking,
    wish me luck too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, emmm...study 1st lo.....tension recently...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaya, somehow at some point, being single is still the best, but still, i cant stop that unwelcomed/ unwanted feelings developed rite? It is just out of my control...Haiz... Hope that i really make a right choice and have no regret after all.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, thx ya...This is a private post actually. Glad that u keep it as a secret. Hehe. As what i said, you are so friendly.. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. yea i understand. the curiosity and the feeling wanting to try is overwhelming. follow your instincts but don't go blindly. must accept friend's opinions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. no rush la actually....no worry 1...if is God's will...it will be done....+)

    ReplyDelete