Monday, July 20, 2009

Penang

Finally, I am back.

 

About the UPS, I don’t really have words to describe. I thought it will be very easy, but not until the moment before I handed in my Chemistry paper. In fact, it is not hard la, but still don’t know how I answer it until I screwed up/ partially screwed up that paper, and of course frustrated after that. Never mind, will try harder next time.

 

Then…….

 

I am in a “extremely lack of sleep” condition when I reached Penang. Damn sleepy!!! Due to the infamous Bus Company, I thought the bus I sat will going to be very uncomfortable and hot. However, it happens in an opposite way. 3 seats per row, and the air- con there was EXTREMELY COLD. I was shivering, where the journey not even started half an hour, Until I can’t stand it and ask Soon Shan to pass me her jacket since she got two. She was cold too. After reached, Hooi Yee’s dad drop me, at Soon Shan’s house and she took us to her mum’s shop to try on the healthy breakfast. Herballife if I am not mistaken! Emm, well I don’t use to have breakfast but they claim that breakfast is very important and considered as a “must not skipped meal”. Should I practise this healthy lifestyle after all?

 

Upon reaching home. I just manage to speak with my mum a few words before she leave for work. Slept then., until Joce called and said that she wanna bath at my house after her XXXX campaign at Disted. She drive me to gurney then. Miss her so much!!! We chat all the way there. I tried so hard to persuade her to join me for the Bon Odori but at last still failed. Should know her style earlier. Kar Wen them arrived at about 3.15 pm, and we watched “Harry Potter And The Half Blood Of Prince”. Well, it is much different from what I have expected. Still, the book is better.

 

Zi Kang fetched us to esplanade and parked his car at Saint Xaviers, like what he did last year, and we walked there. Crowded as usual. Back at 11.00 pm, I guess. Actually, I have been long time didn’t meet them already. So happy to meet them again.

Two weeks holiday isn’t enough for me, sobx…

 

P/s  Nowadays people play facebook, but at first, when I created that account, not much people have it but just now I have 46 unconfirmed friend request.. Haha. It really shows that I didn’t manage my account well. Paiseh…

9 comments:

  1. hehe, i saw ur update at last...
    our bus got 4 seatplaces, so-called VIP bus i think
    urs is super-VIP, that's why become ice-cream stick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, u r in biology stream or physics stream?

    ReplyDelete
  3. lolz, but we have to wait for d bus for more than an hour k? and it even arrived later than ur bus. The service is so unacceptable...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sains Hayat, Biology. I am nt really good in phy actually. haha
    How was ur preparation?

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol...u should kolian me then...1 week holiday only...full of assignments, tutorial, reading test...T.T

    Get used to your life there? Enjoy?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Preparing to score eleven G9.
    I have to admit I am a useless, stupid and retarded student. Lazy as well.I have no dreams. I want to become a cleaner only what! Lol. So next time u will see me cleaning toilet in one of the shopping complexex in penang.
    *can be considered sampah masyarakat

    ReplyDelete
  7. If i happen to end up in science stream after form five, i will definitely give up biology cos i am really frustrated with it k. If physics also don good, maybe i don want to study after form5.Coming to become a cleaner,washing toilet.
    In my opinion,去做棺材店的代理也不错,金融风暴又不受影响。人的一生中,也许没有机会做飞机到海外,没有得做车,火车,巴士,但有一辆车100%逃离不过的那就是棺材车...

    ReplyDelete
  8. same here. But u back already isnt it? At least gt to see u once before u back ya. hahha. ok la. adapt well, i guess. Anyhow, i prefer your sch's facilities. hehe saw frm ur blog...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, be self confident k? 11 g9 hard to score also unless u r absent...lolz....

    ReplyDelete