Thursday, July 30, 2009

Days before Tangkak

I feel a bit down today. Maybe is due to the holiday of mine is going to end soon. Frankly, I haven’t had this kind of feeling before, even during my secondary school’s holiday. You will never know how much fun I have over here, mum, dad, grandma, siblings, friends, not to mention about my home dishes and Penang food. Seriously, I think I have a rather serious “ Penang-missing” symptom. Hehe.

 

A short note here, I went back school on Tuesday with Sher Lan and Kam Yoke. Kam yoke’s college shut off due to the H1N1, so we plan to go back school on the same day. . Chit-chat there for about 3 hours I think. Coincidentally, met Mei Xian there. Then we start to compare the differences between Penang, Malacca, and Johor matriculation. After that,  I went to chat with Pn Gan and guess what? She gave me some of her Biology reference books and disc. It is the STPM and A-levels one.  Haha. Not cheap leh, and is rather new. Thanks to her.

 

I watched The Proposal on Tuesday night too. You know what; I sat couple sit for twice but the one who sitting beside me was never my boyfriend. The first time, I sat with Shu Wei during the celebration of Peng Kim’s birthday on 2006, watching ghost movie due to the sold out of tickets. This time, the same reason, I sat couple sit again, with Chun How. Lolz. Ohya, I wanna watch Ghost of my girl friend past today, but Queensbay cinema don’t have this show so…. Wasted!

 

By the way, my plan to get a mickey MP3 been disapproved by my mum, even if I use my own money. Come on, I have been long time didn’t spend any money on shirt, dress, pants, etc already. Can’t I just get what I want?

 

Look at them, aren’t they cute?

 

Which colour you prefer? Actually, I plan to have to blue one, as usual ( My fave colour), but……

 

 

For more information, here they are.

 

5 comments:

  1. hey.. how much is the MP3??? just curious... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. About 199 i think. i saw it at Queensbay boarder

    ReplyDelete
  3. oowh... how much capacity? 2GB? could be worthwhile...

    ReplyDelete
  4. owh....yalo...abit bo tat leh...
    just selling the design nia. haixx

    ReplyDelete