Thursday, July 30, 2009

me

Who am I? You sure you want to know? ( Guess where I quoting from? Hint, a movie. Lolz.)

 

1) Am I…

 

Spendthrift?

Depends. But most of the time I would rather be stingy. I love money! No doubt, I will spend wisely most of the time. But some time, when I am really out of my head, I will spend on some expensive stuff. Anyway, so far it just happens twice.

 

Selfish?

Well, some time. Especially when my own benefits are concerned. Don’t blame me for that, because the truth is, I love myself more than anybody does.  So what’s wrong of taking a really good care of myself after all? Being selfish does not necessary implies that I am m a bad person k?

 

Punctual?

Definitely no.

 

A secret keeper?

Emm, your secret will only safe with me if you inform me not to told anyone. Otherwise, I will not considered it as a secret and  please don’t blame me if I let it out one day. Lolz.  So, seriously, remind me to keep it as a secret if you don’t want me to reveal it “accidentally” some day.

 

A trustworthy one?

What do you think?

 

Intelligent?

Hehe, partially, I suppose.

 

Lazy?

Yup.

 

2) What do you think about…

 

 

Family?

They are the most reliable one. I can count on them most of the time and they wouldn’t betray me. They love me. You know what, I like the feeling when we reconciled after each quarrel. It makes me realise how important they are.

 

Friendship?

A must in my life. I need friends and probably a soul mate. Haha. Hate to be alone. It is so scary and helpless when no one beside you. ( Alicia Keys, No one. Swt!) But a piece of remind here, friends may be a good influence to you or vice versa. So, no offence, choose your friends wisely.

 

Love?

Orally, I will say what will be will be. But, deep in heart, I yearn for it. Don’t get me wrong ya, I yearn, but with conditions Ha…

 

Money?

Important!!!!!

 

(In fact, I get this message from my friend – through the phone, but I would rather post it here instead of typing these in the phone. Lame, I know. Lolz. )

 

But at last, how well you know me?

12 comments:

  1. lazy everyone also will,so its common...nothing to worry about it...no one in this world never lazy before,but must with limitation and self discipline...Ha..sorry for talk nonsense...lame...Ha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. how well i know you,i not dare to say it that how well i know you,but what i know so far is that you have a good personalities,will insist when make decision or other things else,a good daughter and also a good sister...trustworthy,for sure, for me,but others i don know how they think....intelligent,sure,but in some part ,still need learn n thing we will never can learn all,so what people say or advise,just keep in heart..(for those useful n not that all nonsense)..Ha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. family,really very important,so must appreciate what we have now,n don wait till we lose it,that time u regret, all is too late d...friendship,the 2nd important after family,.a good friend or soul mate is really very important n will affect u in the future...a real true friend ,we will know it by our own,no need others to tell d...anyhow,don over trust a friend,sometimes what they think or want to do we also don know...love..to a teenagers girl,who don want to be love n protect by guy although just say like what u say(i not mean want to say u,but just borrow your sentences to substitute,thanks),but,actually really need it,for sure must be with condition,n want to find a really know we d really very hard...Ha..MONEY,what a such important thing that everyone need n want to own it,nowadays,no money no talk....this world is so reality d...n i always heard my friend say that,no money,no honey..Ha...but if u treat your partner good,then money is not the main key d,but each people each people d thinking is different,so just depends o him or her...all above is just what i think only,if u think that useful o u,then just take it,if not,just forget it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry for giving such a long comment n idea...Ha..to b continue......

    ReplyDelete
  5. ops... seems like i dont really know you lorh... hehehe
    paiseh

    ReplyDelete
  6. What i know about u is u are intelligent and money-faced. about selfish, i don have commands. In my opinion, most of the top students are sellfish. About whether u r trustworthy, to be honest, i don really trust u.I cant tel u why.To me, don let frens control our lives. We just take their advices into consideration only.Don follow it exactly.
    Paiseh too directly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. no offense... don't take it seriously. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. sometimes i really need to voice out for what i dislike.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nevermind la, as long as i din involved in that influenza H1N1 ( the condition here can be considered critical already), then there will be lots of time for you to know me...May god bless me...

    ReplyDelete