Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Early valentine

God! Sore throat pain, fever, cough, flu all come at once, terrible.

 

Finally, I hit my target, 30 000, and of course, I get my 1 % commission, so I am rich now!!!

 

Consider there are 12 staffs in our shop, which is more than enough to cover the working load, or maybe I am not that close with my supervisor, so ended up I been kick out from Prangin’s Body glove, and will be working at sunshine new outlet soon!!! I don’t really sure about the confirm date. Sobx sobx!

 

By the way, I just watched Underworld 3 with Shu Wei, which was strictly for those who are above 18. ( I will be 18 soon….) Nice movie! It will be even perfect if we were not seating at the first row, you will never know how pain my neck was after the movie.

 

Finally, I finish reading twilight. It cost me 32 hours 46 minutes and 29 second. Hey, I did count it k? Lolz, I will consider it as a high reading speed. Whoever got a chance to read this book, do read it, because you will never know how regret you are if u miss it. It is much more better than the movie, with all the details inside. Undeniable, it will be even interesting if you are good in imagination and like love story. Like a typical me!

 

 

Twilight

This year, I retired from the kuih ka pek job, so cant eat as many as I want.

 

I will going to have my hair treatment soon, since somebody say my hair looks like ah po, Gerr! Hurt la.

 

Just in case you don’t know, valentine is coming, so our customer is entitled to get a free paper bag with every purchase of any couple series. No doubt, the paper bag looks much nicer than I thought. Hehe, Obviously, I don’t have the chance to buy any of the couple series, so I ga sak it lo. Jenny even asks me to do noon shift that day since nobody is going to date me. Pity leh? Joking la. Seeing those who are dating now, group together and discuss about the gift for their partner, you will know how sweet, happy, and creative they are. The 3 underwear shops opposite us, The lingerie, Yobo, XXX selling the underwear pack in a heart box, with the strawberry flavour, I was like “Huh?”  The price not really cheap leh! I seems to be outdated ya,

 

Lasty, Early wishes from me, 元宵节快乐, 情人节快了!!!!!

 

P/s i love the paper bag

3 comments:

  1. what a specific measurement.....lol. count til seconds.... no decimal place??? =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolz, just to see how fast can i read....lmao!

    ReplyDelete