Sunday, July 20, 2008

The day I like and love

Happy Birthday Calvin….

 

Well, I love 19th July 2008. It was just a perfect day for me.

 

I am supposed to wake up at 6.15 am so that I will be able to do my homework before school. But, as usual, I was lazy enough to get off from the bed. So, I delayed till 6.45 am. Ha! I was shocked and hence quickly wash up and took my bath. Not enough for my homework anymore. I left the house at 7.15 am and took rapid to school with Phaik Kuan. I was really lucky enough to get the bus within 5 minutes. Ha! Once arrived, I sat at the floor and started my homework while others chatting around. Well. I manage to complete my homework and pass it up before I get into the bus and heading towards PCGHS for the Nan Yang competition. P/s I don’t know most of the question, sorry.

 

The school was really huge. ( For me, every school that is bigger than mine, I will considered it as huge.) We can’t really found our venue for the competition ~~the instruction given was blur and the prefects there were even blur. At last, we managed to get our class before the competition started. How lucky huh?

 

We back  to school around 11 am. I had a breakfast with Kah Kah and Jin-Pei. Had a nice conversation as well. I arrived Shirlynn’s house at about 11.45 am and took my bath, prepared myself for the hang out. Kar Wen joined us later on and then heading towards Gurney. For the 1st time, I bought 18 movie tickets = RM 180, ha! We watch Journey To the Center of The Earth. It was really a very great and nice show. I like it. The little kids there was really cute, love him. Ha!

 

My leg was pain when I leave the cinema considered I wore a pair of  7 cm high heel shoes (ha, proud of myself.)  Shirlynn was kind enough to provide me plaster. Thank oo. We had our meal at Breeks. I didn’t eat much as the food there was expensive and I prefer the food at Bon Odori.  Leave Gurney and went to esplanade.

 

I met many friends there. Irene, Jocelyn, Jin Ling, Angie, Shu Yi. Chai Ling, Hui Ching joined us later on. We had a great time there. After an hour, Joce and Jin Ling left us, and went to gurney. ~~they wanna try to watch movie at night. The rest, 6 of us didn’t continue hanging around but sat at the “fence” and chatting around. It was hot. ( I really can’t walk further, my leg was really really pain). Anyway, I am frustrated as I miss the chance for seeing somebody who everybody saw before.

 

I went back after the fireworks and arrived at home at 12 am~~I walk quite a distance to reach the car. I am totally exhausted in which I felt asllep in the car. Half alert, half asleep. At last, I slept with my wet hair at 1.00 am

 

Reminder for me,

a)      This year Bon odori was a bit differ from last year. BH had been replaced by CL. Joce been replaced by Shirlynn. Black shirt been replaced by whites. Harry Potter been replaced by Journey to the center of the earth. The driver ~~LH had been replaced by ZK. Sport shoes been replaced by high heel shoes. Others, remain the same. (Don’t understand what I said, just forget bout it)

Hooray, we didn’t caught in the rain this year

 

 

One of the photo, it is in my handphone, others in camera, waiting to be editted.

12 comments:

  1. thanks for ur b'day wish.
    i had a good time with my frens at Tao, e-gate.
    even though not celebrating my b'day. jz a coincidence v gather and eat there.

    btw, i wana apologize coz cant keep replying ur blog.
    cant online often these days....
    been busy. paiseh

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm.....so that was u that i saw lar.
    u were walking the opposite way when i saw u.
    its too crowded. cant make out it was u or not....so didnt call out. paiseh
    and i noe only half of those questions only at most. =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. i realize ur post during photoshot is always similar err. heehee ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah....7cm...O.O
    well....if it really hurts u...u don't have to wear it u know.
    i know it looks nice and u r proud to wear it.
    but its kinda bad for ur leg and theres nothing to be proud of if ur leg gets hurt.
    so be wise okay....
    its juz my opinion. no offense alrite...

    ReplyDelete
  5. is ok la...dun be dat serious till need to apologise la..
    scared me ad..

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha, this is the excuse u always gave. wakaka.
    well, i didnt see u there. PCGHS is crowded with all CLHS guys. Too many of u ad.
    hard to take notice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. angle problem..
    i wont look nice in other angle. wakaka.

    ReplyDelete
  8. agree. i am not going to wear for such a long tym. really hurts. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haiz!!!!These r the answers u n Calvin always say...
    TOO humble lah....
    i need 2 learn from u 2 clever ppl.......
    Like me this type of stupid ppl, very proud, rite?
    mee chin

    ReplyDelete
  10. huh???
    i dont get what u said..
    btw, u r clever too k???
    lolz...

    ReplyDelete
  11. if always humble and say duno how to do = clever
    then stupid people = very clever
    XD

    ReplyDelete