Thursday, July 3, 2008

Tension

Start to understand what’s pressure and tension are. SPM is just around the corner and I haven’t finish my preparation. No choice, I think I have to drink a lot of coffee in order to cope with my studies. Who to blame? Honesty to say, I am still not in mood to study, how? Tuition’s trial is on the early of the August and I really don’t want to fail it. I month for 2 subjects, is it enough for me? I don’t think so. In fact, I can really sense that many people had already prepare themselves, including my classmates and my tuition mate, Tension la!

 

Between, teacher just changed my class seat as she thought that my old seats had allowed me to speak too much in class. Hey, I didn’t k? My seat been changed twice this year, cant stand it! Where I sat now was more than enough to kill me. Friends around me don’t speak much, keep rushing in their homework. Make me even more tension! Haiz1

 

Besides, my classmates had started to pass the 纪念册 around, I had get a few to write about this week which the rules included font size must be small and minimum 2 pages for each person. I really put hard work in it leh. This is the last year we stay together; I think I will really miss the time we shared together when I graduated then. Just wondering, did guys do the same thing? Or being a bit cooler?

 

By the way, till this moment, she isn’t very willing to speak with me except for my club AGM and the farewell things. Really not use to it.

3 comments:

  1. Should be " a bit cooler", we don't have this kind of culture in school.

    Just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolx
    see who's talking
    like i had had finish reading
    instead i haven't even started yet
    omg.......

    ReplyDelete