Friday, July 18, 2008

Summary of my week

Well, a very peaceful week for me finally.

 

Just want to make a short note here.

 

Monday

  • Everybody had our aerobic dance today. I don’t seem to enjoy it very much.
  • We had 4 period of biology today (replacement of our physical education) which is more than enough to kill me. Anyway, I can rarely remember what was the lesson about.

 

Tuesday

  • Had a very simple moral ceramah. Useful I think.

 

Wednesday

  • Discussed something about politic in Malaysia with my chemistry lab mates.

FYI ~~ They were not discussing but arguing. Some sort of 激动. Wow, I will consider it as a interesting talk.

 

Thursday

  • Had our Chemistry quiz today.

Conclusion : I am stupid enough to take it seriously. Lolz.

  • No doubt, Physics teacher is going to speed up her teaching rate since we didn’t have any physics lesson this week. She wasn’t happy with it.

 

Friday

  • I am energetic today since I slept at 8 yesterday night. Unbelievable huh?
  • Presentation of  寄李儋元锡 by me, only part of it, of course. After my presentation, Irene told me that I was speaking too fast just now, nobody can really understood what I said. Well, never mind then, it is not in the syllabus anyway.
  • Sher Lan fetch me home after tuition. She just got her P license. I guide her to go with the small road which I will consider it as a slope. ( Main road is out since I am lazy enough to take my helmet.) She shouted all the way to my house. So funny and cute la her. Wakaka.

 

 

My life was really boring. I need surprises please

No comments:

Post a Comment