Tuesday, July 29, 2008

As usual

Hesitated for a while, ha…

Well, haven’t updated my blog 4 such a long time.

I just back from tuition and am experiencing sound pollution ~~ 歌台. I didn’t doubt with their singing skill, but just, their songs definitely don’t suit me. I only can get into the bed after 12, it is a burden for me since I didn’t take my nap at noon. Gosh~~

Just get my monthly test result. Is bad. Haiz, I am not going to care. What will be will be. If  I had already tried my best, I have no regret at all. so, to those people, stop forcing me!!! that’s my future, and I know what to do. No matter how, I will try my very best k??? don’t you worry, I can handle it well. I hate pressure from others although compete can make improvement. I just don’t like it. Gerr~~~

K. now, another things which I need to mention. When I am walking back from tuition, saw 2 stupid and lame malays near the orphanage house there and trying to tease me, lolz. Who they think I am? Keep ah moi, ah moi, can tik, pergi mana there, somemore scolded me sombong!!!! Please la, I don’t even know you, I am good enough for didn’t scold you back ~~ I scared as well la, I am just a girl, don’t you expect me to fight them back. In fact, I am scared that time. Haha, later on, I saw them followed me at the back, what I thought in the next second was, RUN!!! Haha, the cars horned me when I am crossing the road, I admit that it was a bit dangerous. Who cares?  I don’t dare to turn back..haha, I am lucky enough to get home safe huh?? Wakaka…

Besides, as usual, I hate obeying school rules. PKS today warned me before she get my name in the book. I just don’t like her attitude. I asked her to looked at my name carefully, don’t spell it wrong, in a nice tone, I wont mind and wont care!! I can looked from her face, she was really beh syok! Well, I doubt she will ask me to see miss ling as what kena to Phooi Mun today. Anyhow, I didn’t regret for what I have done today. Haha, I am always the rebellious one. wakaka.

 

Between, talked with Chia yi today. She told me a lot her school life at Chung Hwa B, it is interesting. I didnt expect her to be that boyish, same like me when I am in primary. Miss those days while i am in primary, so innocent and have no pressure at all. being the top always the best.

 

Blek!

 

4 comments:

  1. hey....i got the same problem here. hahax

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey....next time walk home from tuition with friends or is there anyone to accompany? its dangerous u know....

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx 4 ur concern..
    well, just ocasionally ...
    i am going to learn the skill for running..
    wakaka...

    ReplyDelete