Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Random

Just visted Yvonne’s blog…

Omg!!!!

She was extremely beautiful, pretty, mature, rich etc…

And what I decide is…

(a)    I wanna keep fit

(b)   I wana take good care of my face

(c)    I wana grow taller (although is out of my control, never mind, I will then wear a pair of high heel shoes may be, the 7 cm one, wakaka..)

(d)   I wana look completely perfect in both physical and mental, as what other people say, there isn’t any girl looks ugly in this world, only lazy girls look ugly, make up make perfect..)

(e)    I am gonna work hard for all my dreams come true….

(f)   I wanna enjoy myself now and do what i like, no more forcing please!

 

P/s  This time, when I say it, I mean it. Really can’t stand myself when looking in the mirror…!!!!!!!

Besides, I get most of my result in this few days…

Some were ok while some were not..

But mostly ok I think..

Haha, as what I expected, my chemistry and history get the highest..

But surprising that my moral and physics get the highest too..

And my add maths, is much more than what I expected…

Wakaka…

Happy…..

But still my English and my Malays paper..

I really don’t understand..

I did put a lot of effort in this two subject k???

How come it didn’t show any improvement..

Especially English..

I hate it..

The discipline teacher just talk to me this morning (not only me la, of course..)

She said the school wont give me the cert if I continue to get “markah dimerit” and ask me not to be late for school again..

Lolz..

Is not my fault la..

There isn’t any public bus for me in that particular time, what you expect me to do?

Walk to school a?

Swt!!!

Mum said, no happy hour for me anymore..

From now on, I am gonna prepare myself for all the challenges..(if I will listen to..)

Wakaka..

By the way, wish me luck for the interview tomorrow..

All the best to myself..

5 comments:

  1. Congratz for your results ya...

    By the way, I don't no what interview is that.
    But still, good luck to you.

    All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx 4 dat ya..
    i do appreciate it..
    all d bez too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, i wish to grow tall too lar....but too bad i cant wear high heels. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, in my sch they got detention for being late. not juz being late lar....
    they broke a few little little sch rules and late for sch is one of the rules.
    luckily i didn't get detention. hahax. my record is not totally clean u know......hehe

    ReplyDelete