Saturday, June 7, 2008

Holiday

Just back from Genting…

Overall, still ok I think…

Have fun there although raining..

The photo I uploaded in the friendster already…

Shirlynn bought a lot of “heart” shape chocolate since there is a specific shop sell chocolate love in shape and of course, the items sold there was really expensive…

And I am glad that she told me that her boyfriend love that…

 

The next day, Tuesday, I went to CLHS campfire…

RM 20 for a bread + I miss my physics tuition, total RM 30…

My mum was really mad of that…

But I do enjoy myself that night..

This was the first time I dance under the rain…

It was sooooooooooooo nice….

Except for the non-stop songs changing…

My school get quite a number of prizes…

Haha, proud to be CDK girls…

And I lose my voice the next day cause of being active supporter…

But some how we didn’t get the best supporters prize, sobx sobx..

The camp ended  at 11pm and I walk back with shirlynn and phaik kuan..

Shirlynn surfing the net while I take the bath…

Later on. Her dad took me to her house since there will be a camp on the next day and I need to prepare all d cooking items…

Belive t or not, I cooked…

Slept at 3 am that nite..

 

Wake up at 6am, arrive at school at 6.45 am…

Need to dance for the competition…

I was really unlucky enough to be chosen…

At last, it turn out to be a joke cause of i dance a bit faster than others…

Haiz…

Phaik Kuan even teased me that she just realized that I can dance as fast as I speak…!!!!

Between, Phaik Kuan get the best member and my team get the best overall..

Wakaka, congrats me la…

 

Friday morning, I was been locked in the house cause of my brother took my key out…

There wasn’t any  key left..

There was no other way left besides called my mum..

She back from the office just to open the door for me..

Of course, I get scolded by her and the teacher cauz late school….

When I back, I was asking “who took y key?”

Well, nobody admit it..

But when I back from tuition, the key suddenly appear in my uniform pocket..

Really ridiculous..

And my mum still protecting my brother and asking me not to blame my bother although he admit he took my key…

I am angry not because of I been locked in d house but why my mum acting like this…

Is not the first time either…

Never mind…

Is over either…

I really wish I can grow up faster…

 

4 comments:

  1. waah.....so busy lo your week. so many trips and camps.
    seems like you didn't waste your holiday.
    the scout campfire was okay.....
    i don't think i enjoy it as much as u did.
    overall, its only okay for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow....u cooked? can eat bo? got ppl stomaches after tht? swt
    juz joking la. sure delicious rite. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLX! reli meh?....didn't see tiok you dance during scout campfire. haiz.
    dance as fast as u speak??? swt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lolz...cauz u hv a high demand ma....
    wakaka....

    ReplyDelete