Saturday, June 21, 2008

Am I Lucky Enough for That???

Gosh!!!!

Fell down on the side of the road when I try to avoid a sudden car…

Proton I think..

Not that bad hopefully..

Just strained my ankle and have a few real bad bruise and cut on my leg and hand..

I don’t know whose fault is this and I don’t care…

Luckily there is a aunty nearby and she is kind enough to help me…

P/s, she told me a lot of the danger of the road and scolded the driver I think…

My mood wasn’t good enough to pay fully attention to what she said..

Paiseh to her la..

Between, is still a bit pain when the cut is in contact with water…

Anyway, is a nice experience for me..

So that I will be really careful enough on the road..

Is still a part of my memory…

P/s luckily is after my Hutan Lipur trip and the cut wasnt serious, wakaka..

 

The picture below taken from me, lame ya???

 

After taking bath...

Taken within he first minute felt down... 

 

2 comments:

  1. wa....look quite serious ler....will leave scar er....=( kesian lor
    b careful on the road lar.....
    road like tiger mouth mar....haiz

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolz, d scar still there even i m careful enough...
    sobx sobx..

    ReplyDelete