Saturday, June 14, 2008

Day

Finally, everything back to normal already…

As usual will be simple….

 

I went to school this morning for the stock checking and recording…

Glad that the discipline teacher didn’t  see me as I am wearing slipper and didn’t tie my hair (my rubber band broke), otherwise, she is gonna nag for another 10 minutes again, I really cant stand it…

 

By the way, Hui Ching promises me that she is gonna fetch me to the school every Monday because  she feels that I am pity enough to stand in front of the stage if I was late to school. In fact, I just late for once in Monday la…

Never mind, as long as she willing to do me a favor….

 

After the stock checking, I went to have a hair cut..

Haiz, the hair length is not that I asked for it…

Too short..

I need to wait another 6 months so that my hair will back to normal again and  long enough for me to perm my hair..

I want to make the lower part of my hair curly..

But seems like I my plan has been disrupted…

Dunno la, maybe curly hairs not suited me and that’s why the god wont let me have this..

Wakaka,,,

 

Later on, I start my homework which more than enough to kill me..

Especially the Chinese correction for the 名句, 100 times  and been written in 毛笔字in the newspaper..

Actually, this punishment is same as what we had last year but just the number of 名句increase from 50 times to 100…

Really don’t dare to imagine what is going to happen in my final examination…

Luckily I just need to correct 1 of the question..

But still need a few hours…

Next, additional maths, modern maths, chemistry, physics…

The others will be continue tomorrow…

Wakaka….

lazy la….

 

The next problem is..

My mum said she decide to send my sis to “sekolah kebangsaan” next year..

Final decision…

Cauz she feels that my sis cant cope another extra subject, Chinese…

And as usual, she feels that Chinese is useless but English as the universal language, ligua franca, international language etc is much more important..

So, she inform my sis..

I thought it was ok to my sis since she didn’t show any objection and I don’t want to have any argument with my mum for something which is non of my business and is not in my control…

But out of my expectation, my sis come to me and ask me to tell my mum what is in her mind..

She want to learn Chinese and scare of the communication problem...

She ask me to persuade my mum in the given time..

Omg!!!

I know my mum very well. Once she decided something, she wont change it…

In fact, she hates discussing this topic…

I am pretty sure she really thinks about that many times before she make this decision…

Obviously, she loves my sis…

Plus, I really don’t like arguing with her as she was quite stubborn..

Yaya..

Maybe ask my sis to tell my mum what she thinks  right??

It was useless and will ended up my sis crying then..

Just like the camp motivasi UPSR which my mum think that it was useless and wont give any help, it was a wastage of time, money and energy although my sis really wanted to go…

At last, my sis staying at home watching DVD with me and sms her friends to know the details..

Pity her..

And many other same cases happening to me and my siblings…

Mostly cause of transportation and money problem + the pressure from the teacher which make the attendance to be compulsory..

But I am luckily enough to have a good result…

So, my mum cant stop me from doing anything…

So, what to do???

3 comments:

  1. well, i get tuitions coz my results were very bad last year....
    mum still talks abt it every once in awhile.
    but i notice she never mention i got good results in other subjects pun.
    weird.....they juz know how to pick on our mistakes. hate it. =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. 100% agree...
    adults usually act like that...
    maybe they dont want express their feelings..
    or dont know how to..
    maybe la...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mayb v dun noe they hav already show their loves... dun always blame our parents...

    ReplyDelete