Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Random 7

Well, I am not happy recently. I don’t even know what the reason is; just…feel that I have to bother lots of things which others would probably think that I am over-worried.  Haiz..I am going to Tangkak, Johor on 11th may, sobx. So far away……sigh! FYI.

 

Sometimes, I realise it was wrong but I insist to do it. Sometimes, I knew it is fruitless but I never think of quitting. Sometimes, I have already expected the ending, but I still sorely disappointed. Sometimes, I am clear of the fact, but I would rather choose to be oblivious of it. Sometimes, sometimes…..Why can’t just I escape from all those staff? I tried my very best , isn’t it? Everything comes at once which I am doubt about my ability to handle it.  

 

Lolz, enough for today. I know god is always beside me

 

8 comments:

  1. me too...........Im not happy when going to sch...I hate sch life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dun worry, 5 more months to go...gambateh....

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx ur concern, just feel complicated and frustrated....

    ReplyDelete
  4. going to johor for matrix?? anyway if yes there are many penangnites from pcghs clhs going there..=D

    goodluck!
    stay hapy oway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lolx...5 more months...seem preparation isnt enaf at all.
    I think i am going to die for my SPM soon.
    Anyaway i wil do how much i can do.At least i wont feel sory to myself.
    I don even apply for matrix cos i know i wont get it.So no need to say abt JPA next yr.To me,becuming a MPPP or a cleaner to be in-charged of cleaning the swimming pool in apartment n toilet is also a job.haha...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just add here: Of course I got my own back-up if my SPM result is really tak blh tengok.

    ReplyDelete