Saturday, April 11, 2009

Good friday

Lolz, I begged Chun Chin to change the off day shift with me so that I can have my car practice on Friday , manatau the car spoilt!!! God! I really don’t know when will only I  get my car licence!!!!!!! Forget about it!

 

Guat Peng fetched me at about 1.30 pm to her house after fetching Angie who stays at Gelugor near jelutong! So damn far from my place. Lolz, Guat Peng who stays at farlim was really kind enough to fetch us ya. Pity nia. After bought all the materials nedded, we started. I am lazy to type it out, so lets the picture tell the story. Anyway, I enjoy the process. Ha…

 

I like Good Friday as it will be my ex school’s special holiday! I still like good Friday this year ( every year )! Lolz, every good Friday is my day! Ha..

 

P/s, Khay Min, u still owe me painted eggs!!!!!

 

Thats what i need...

Wow...

In the progress...

My ugly chesse tart.....

Before....

In the progess...

My llittle cute muffin....

4 comments:

  1. the 1st photo....the things u need...looks like...erm....
    drugs.....白粉.....LOLX

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Calvin:
    LOL......May i know how sweat u r?
    To Amy:
    Anyway its good to learn baking and cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, really? i already ate it wo...sorry for the late reply ya..

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, this hobby doesnt suit me. Too messy and complicated. i am not patient enough for it.

    ReplyDelete