Thursday, April 9, 2009

My arts

I cleaned my room after work and just realised I kept a lot of old stuff. Haha. Especially my arts collection. I showed them to my mum and she said, Oh my god! Even a kid can draw better..Sobx. I know how bad my drawing skill was ok? Honestly, my drawing skill really……………….BAD! No wonder my seni never get an A throughout my secondary school life, As a conclusion, I think I would rather die if somebody ask me to draw!!!! Ha...

Tada, present to you my collections, ( grin)

My hand made seni pocket file...

My favourite....

Part of my comic book, believe it or not, I get full marks because of my ESSAY at the back to describe the story. I include the moral values, lessons, plot, etc. Haha. Thats my seni.

The title for this is Ilustrasi, I think.

The annual Dadah poster competition and thats why I was forced to draw this in form 1..

2005 ( form 2), Improving....I lost my form 3's...

I try my very best to draw his face,

But ended up like this. ( I have already draw according to the square, haiz! ) Lolz, at least people know that I am trying to draw a guy! Ha

9 comments:

  1. wah.... really nice drawing. XP
    hahah.
    no offense ya... i'm juz joking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually i like keeping my old stuffs too.
    like wallets, watches, favorite cards etc...
    like mini museum. hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. 讽刺的还是真心的? ( grin )

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mum would rather say, little sampah tang!!! Ha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. my mum is like that too.To me all past thgs are rubbish n mke bedroom dusty nia.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGNESS!!!! The guy that u drawed his face.. TOTALLY BO SAME!!!!! it let me gong gong laugh 4 a minute .. he's pity enuf from a human pic transform into a ... a...... a dunno what is it ! Not i wanna shoot u ha~ is just cannot control myself... paiseh ya~ ~ if u get angry, next time u meet me i just let u hit me until u song la ... really sorry .... WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lolz, i noe it k? Dats y i hate drawing...

    ReplyDelete
  8. i do agree...better than my drawing.Amy,真的有艺术细胞! I admire.
    *I know i am just good in drawing coffin and death people only. Lol

    ReplyDelete