Saturday, March 7, 2009

Belated

Seriously, I really thought that I uploaded this post on 27 February 2009, but then just realise I haven’t!!!! So, this is my belated post…

 

Happy Belated Birthday, Bee Lay and Pei Ching.

 

Finally, I passed my undang while others passed her car. Sobx.

 

I went to school today. For your information, our school is under renovation now and that’s why I hard a lot of complaint from the teachers. Too noisy, dirty, dangerous, etc. If I am not mistaken, the expectation date for the completion of the building is in the October. Kindda fast isn’t it? By the way, I saw Puan Chin today at the entrance of bilik guru. She can really speak Chinese fluently leh. Nothing to be surprised, I know, just…maybe I am use to her typical malay slang while she is teaching. Ha.

 

My uniform changed. A black baby tee, with the words betty jeans by body glove in front. Nic, especially when I like black colour. Haha. The company promoting betty jeans now, they even manufactured special paper bag in conjunction with this promotion. No doubt, I ga sak it again. In fact, I don’t use paper bag or should I say I  “bu she de” use the paper bag. It is so nice until I feel is a waste if I use it. Soon or later, I am going to make paper bag as my collections. My new hobby! My paper bag....

 

I finish watching “The Gem Of Life” at last. Soooooooooooo long the story. Nearly fall asleep while watching, still not willing to give up half way. So, continue the drama and finally, I succeed in watching the whole story. 80 episodes. Geng leh? Lmao. Now, watching another drama again. Just realise, I do nothing but watching TV all the time. Haiz.

 

Next, I have been doing lots of house keeping job lately, in the shop! Now my shop is even cleaner than my room. So tiring. Supervisor never did this kind of job but only order.

 

Two more days to March. Retrospectively, nothing done in the February besides sleep, eat, sleep and eat. Lolz.

 

1 comment: