Sunday, September 28, 2008

Bla bla bla

Okay. That long tiring SPM trial was finally over and I am to be set free now. Yipee!!!! In fact, my sleeping hours during the exam period was totally upside down , slept in the noon and burn the midnight oil. Anyway, I just realised that I like to deal with Jin Ling about the study hours which kindda means that we will study together in the same time at different places. Well, having someone study with you is better than studying alone ~~ mentally support. Haha. I haven’t update my blog for a long long time and it seems like “growing mushroom” here. K, Here I am…

 

Recalling….

 

 

11th September 2008

KW passed J and me the lens we ordered. Since I was a bit late to school that day, I missed the chance for J’s first time ~~ wearing the lens la. Later on, I got to know from J that she used more than half an hour on that lens. A big achievement for a new lens users like her. I wore my new lens during the tuition on Friday night. Not bad I think! At least my eyes really did “enlarged”. I got a few compliment regarding the lens, haha. Happy of course. Anyhow, mum still saying that it was weird and WY said she “ beh tong ” my lens. Not natural maybe.

 

12th  September 2008

Exam started with my Chinese Literature and followed by EST. I took bus to J’s house for my additional mathematics tuition. I really loathe the bus system in Peneng. The buses never punctual. Haiz. What to do? May as well pray to have my car license as soon as possible or learn to ride more than just a straight road with the motor. According to KW, SP was really not bad in learning motor, envy her! PK just said that she don’t want to wait me for getting the car license cause it will be a little too late. She wants to work after SPM and decided to take the license within December. Same as J too. So, I am going to ask KS to accompany me. Haha I just don’t like taking the test alone. Between, I took the same bus with PM everyday during the exam period ~~ almost and she always got the chance to sleep in the bus while I am standing. Haha…

 

15th – 26th September 2008

Exam continued, nothing much to mention. Is just that I looked old, stress and OLD!!!! Gerr. Don’t know whats the reason, I keep forgetting to put my pencil case on the floor and the consequence was, Pn Chan  ( she was the only one who demanding) keep asking me to keep my pencil case or else she will confiscate it. Next, I never sit properly with the plastic chair but only with two leg of the chair ( only plastic ). And yet, Pn Chan keep pushing my chair down and ask me to sit properly. Lolz, She think I sit like these purposely meh?  I just cant change my bad habit ma. Well, I always cant finish the exam paper on time and ended up the teachers standing beside me waited. It will be ok with other teachers but absolutely not Pn Chan and Pn Chin. Both of them will be mad. So, for the next  7 days of the exam, I managed to finish the paper on time, even moral paper! Haha, thank to them.

 

 

Anyhow, I am back here. I was really silly for asking a question that " copy whose, urs a?" Huh....Totally silly. Stupid, benighted, and fatuous enough for that question. Just realised how  stupid I am.

3 comments: