Monday, January 11, 2010

Stories Continue

Well, it has been a long time since my last post. I hope nobody miss me.

Ok, is 2010 now, a brand new year.  Recalling what I have done last year, weather is good or bad, is a past anyway, but I hope I do make no regrets. Starting from January last year, I worked; I got my driving license and drive for my very first time, I got my SPM result, disappointed for not getting JPA despite my hard attempt and out of options, I traveled south alone to further my studies, been involved in a rather complicated relationship, met tones of new friends, learn to communicate well with other races, fasting for the first time, wearing Baju Kurung, learn Johor Robik etc… is a wonderful year actually. It will only be part of my life / memory after all.

Continue from my last post…

After the test, I went for a trip to KL, memories of this, Here it is I met Chun Tze there, As usual, I keep on challenging his patience ( I didn’t do it intentionally k?) and he finally show his dissatisfaction… ended up, he get angry. Speechless. I don’t really know the reason, but somehow at some point I do act like this in front of him. My style perhaps? He is the one who teach me use cheese to mix with maggi, nice.

School reopen then, get my MUET test and catch up my syllabus. Painted my room for the 1st time ( force to, of course), join for fashion show, and participated in fashion marching ( my block is the champion o),  gain a lot in chemistry race, sit for my mid semester test, and….. here I am, enjoying my holiday now… don’t have much description, let the pictures tell the stories. But.......... Some probelm here, picture cant be uploaded, so next time la

 

P/s   I actually plan to change my theme colour, but all of all, I still prefer black to other colour. I am ok with this theme, is just that, I don’t like the big word “gossip girl” there. If the time allowed me to do so, I will find a better one later. Temporarily, take this first considered I am a big fan of it. XOXO..

Just get my MUET result today. Speechless….

No comments:

Post a Comment