Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Specially dedicated to Calvin

Hey, I just realise that you will be leaving Penang soon...

Well, it is the fact that we only met once, and somehow we became friends in net whereby u taught me English, Sofware, Hardware, be my listener when I am having problems with my friends, and the list goes on. Emm, maybe thats nothing to you and we seems like lost contact for a year perhaps? But, I do treat you as my friend. Remember I told you that sometimes it is best to share your problems with a stranger as he/ she wouldn't betray you by revealing it to someone you know? Till now, I am still stick with that "theory" and for sure, you are the best but closest stranger to me. I lile ur maturity.

back to the topic, honestly, feel complicated when I get to know you are leaving, but think further, it seems to be no effect to me right? i still can chat with you in MSN and blog right?
So,sincerely, all the best in your studies. who knows one day I will accidentally bump into you? Good luck...

3 comments:

  1. thanks for all the compliments.
    yes yes. we've only met once...or twice.
    khay min told me you miss me. lol. really? is it?

    sorry i didn't come up multiply frequently in the past one year.
    was constantly busy and have some complicated moments.
    but i think my multiply will surely be more active this year.

    anyway, if you do have skype, my ID is calvin.khor.
    i'll be on skype more often becoz its more convenient to call.
    will on msn too.

    if you do hav any thing wana talk about feel free to knock my door.
    or monitor. hahaha. i'll be there if i'm around.
    will meet each other again some day.
    keep in touch.
    thanks again amy. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emm, to be more preciseely, that kind of feeling is a mixture of sad and miss you. weird huh? Don't know why, it seems like i know you for a long time already and feel like an old friend of mine is leaving,

    Yaya, do hope you can really update your blog more frequently, let me exposed to d life there. , I have skype in my laptop here. Hehe, rmb u asked me not to buy laptop until i really need it? i listen o, n luckily, cauz if buy it last time, i dont think have windows 7 yet. Btw, i never use skype b4 despite i have it, u noe i m an indiot in pc knowledge... haiz..

    thx to u too, may you experience a differet CNY this year..

    ReplyDelete
  3. skype is similar with msn.
    its just more convenient to talk rather than typing...
    and laptops nowadays have webcam so we could see each other too. ;-)
    just create an account an add me...
    or giv me ur ID will do.

    ReplyDelete