Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Life after SPM

Feeling happy to see my post here? Miss me? Haha, my life after SPM was totally…whew ( I don’t really have a suitable word to describe.)

 

Retrospectively….

 

My SPM ended at exactly 4.30 pm on 26th November 2008 with the last subject, Chinese literature. I was free then. I went to gurney for Jocelyn’s present with Shirlynn who just straighten her hair in the saloon. I rarely remember what I gave her last year, so ended up I gave her another perfume this year. Saw Hui Ching there too. She was having problem in choosing Joce’s present too. So, she share with us lo.

 

The next day, went to Prangin Mall with my mum and sis, did some shopping and back then. There was a girl’s hang out on the day after for the celebration of  Joce’s birthday. As usual, we had our karaoke and  watch twilight. That show was really awesome and fantastic. I bet there are a lot of  feedback on this movie in other blog, so I won’t really talk about this movie here. Just, You girls know how much I love the name Edward  ha. Gwen introduce Joce and me job at gurney’s Parkson while she is busying finding a job at gurney there. Just  realise that I better find a job instead of staying at home doing nothing but watching TV all the day. So on the Saturday, my dad drive me to gurney to look for a job, leave my number to quite a number of shop. Most of the employer offer RM 4.50 per hour, quite high for me. Mana tau, once my mother realise, she nagged till non stop. For her, she prefer me to work at prangin consider I don’t have transport and that’s why I ended up working at Prangin Body Glove now. Haiz. The only thing I love about my job  is the uniform there will keep changing accordingly. Haha, for the only  past 8 days I worked there, my uniform have changed for twice, the superviser there told me that it will still keep changing. Ha. Hopefully not red in colour again! Chai Ling will joined me on 15 December and  we will be colleague then. I am looking forward to it.

 

Oh ya, I have our apartment stay on 2 and 3 December, I am exhausted after work. Don’t really have mood on this post. So, about the apartment stay, let the picture tell the story. I had already uploaded the photo.

 

Watch Gossip Girl season 2 till episode 13, wow! I am totally in love with that.

 

" Three words, eight letters, say it, and I am yours"

 

I bet many of the Gosiip Girl fans like this dialogue very much since I saw many of the blog putting this as the title for the post. For myself, I love this too.

 

7 comments:

  1. Finally u are back in action!

    Seems like u are in love with vampire....

    Its nice u can always change ur uniform....smore they pay u so high

    Haha, enjoy ur life after spm...

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i walk past 2 body gloves shop in prangin today but i didn't see you... which one are you in???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lolz, i am not in love the vampire, just his name la..Still, cant deny the fact that he is more handsome than in the harry potter movie

    My pay very low la, if compared to the shop in gurney offering me..

    ReplyDelete
  4. surprising u went prangin. upstairs one, break time maybe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe because of his skin and his hairstyle....different from the 1 in HP...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am quite wandering:If you think the pay is low, why don't you work in Gurney?If you think that eating in Gurney is expensive, you can bring food along with you.
    If possible,you can work in KL what! Not only will you have high pay,you can enjoy new life there!
    Anyway,the purpose of working after form 5 is to gain experience and $$..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haiz, transportation problem ma. i dun even got a motor. sobx!

    ReplyDelete