Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Birthday, Shirlynn

Happy Birthday Shirlynn!!!!! Wish you have a memorable and yet happy birthday. Friends forever.

 

I just came back from work by taking a bus with only 2 passengers in it. It is a bit unusual, maybe, silent, cold, a big different from what in the noon while I take it. Just realise Penang not as bad as I think, at least it is……emmm…beautiful?

 

As what I mentioned in the previous post, Chai Ling is going to be my colleague after 15 December. I am damn happy after she came. She is funny and can laugh or make  me laugh during the working period, especially when she sounds sexy today. I nearly got a warning letter on the first day she came, just because I keep on chit chat with her and ate fried wan tan secretly in the stuff room. Well, ended up the supervisor  telling us that she will never give us the same shift on the same day. Still, we have about 6 hours to chit chat la. Ha..

 

Next, anybody interested in working in pacific, komtar. RM 850 basic salary + 1.5 % commission + 1 day off per week? Lols, they didn’t give me any advertising fee ok? I just feel like advertising. The paid is still lower than Gurney la, but still better than the kopitiam I worked last time k? Can be considered.

   

Whoever have watched “ The day the earth stood still”? please inform me ya.

 

Christmas is coming!!!!!! I am really excited now. But I just read a news regarding the “manufactured snow” ( I really don’t know how to translate) is not allowed that day, same like the new year eve last year, less fun! I am now asking people to fetch me to gurney after my working hour, my colleague’s car already fully booked, gerr… Sobx sobx. I don’t want to be absent that day, I never missed spending Christmas eve at gurney since 2005. This year is not excluded. Of course, I am looking forward to spend my 16 (highlight it purposely, hehe.) years old Christmas more meaningful. So, you girls, please inform me if come out with any Christmas plan ya.

 

Please, I really need some refreshment. I want to back to school!!!! I missed my friends, my chair, my table, and the time while we said something, do something! Okok, homework and exam are excluded. I wanna back to school again la. Kindda weird, wondering what’s my future is. Till this moment, even doctor also can be unemployed in the future, what do you expect on the other job a? Haiz…

 

Lastly, something happy, I guess. Aloowed me to show off. I have achieved 60 % of the personal target the company set for me. If I really achive, I am going to have extra pay $$$$. May god bless me!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Haha, im sure u will miss pg when u go overseas, pg is great if compare to others places in malaysia, at least less malay...

    The paid is not bad, to be honest. I might considered it, sounds not bad, smore got commission,haha...

    What to do with the movie? I already watched...

    I gonna spend my time at friends' church during chrismas eve...haha...enjoy ur 16th christmas...

    Merry Christmas...( too early)

    Haha...dun worry lar...doctor still can be employed...maybe next time should call u dr.kho, who knows? or maybe lawyer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the late reply, busy nearly...
    About the movie, cause my friend say got something very interesting and ask me not to miss it, i just wonder any thing special?
    Haha, lawyer? i bet u read our graduation magazine right? haha, future is unpredictable..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha,u are wrong! I haven read ur grad magz..Actually, someone told me about ur ambition long long time ago...that is the reason why i noe u want to be a lawyer. Haha, next time u gonna debate with hobart at court...

    For me, the movie is just so so only, the ending wasnt great enough. The interesting part maybe is keanu speak chinese, quite funny actually. But the movie is meaningful...

    Btw, going college after all?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, emm lawyer? Actually, is one of my option. I dont really clear about my ambition, what will be will be. Dont want to bother so much, i am caprocious ma. ha...

    lolz, dont mention bout the movie. I nearly fall asleep when watching, tired after work. somemore the movie so slow. luckily not my money to buy the disc.

    College? Absolutely no. Form 6 better. Besides, i dont have enough money. Even if i am lucky enough to get scholarship, i still think that it is impossible not to spend any money in the college. To them, money come first. You?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caprocious? I thought u are a determined person...

    F6, probably. I think u will manage to get either jpa scholarship or matric, to be honest...then ur life will be getting easier and easier. Ha, i have high expectation on you...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha, Jpa scholarship? Kindda impossible unless I am the best in the best lo. Dont think too much, at least not untill the result out...ha..God bless me..

    ReplyDelete