Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Johor Matriculation College

A short update after I leave Penang. For further detail, click this. More or less will be the same. Czyin is a very friendly girl anyway. Never realise that I will be able to meet a net friend here. Haha.

Well, life was very simple here.Quizes, assignment........Doing exactly the same thing everyday. Everything is fast here. I dont really sure whether I am able to cope with it or not, not to mention about the lecturer commented me with an immature point in essay. I hate MUET.....

Next, I think I can really speak malay now, ( nothing to proud with, I know), The malays are actually very friendly, of course not all of them. So shame to have the bad pespective towards them in the first place. Especially my roommates, they are very nice actually.

Fortunately / unfortunately, my curicular activity happen to be aerobic dance. I keep laughing every time as the steps are really funny...

( What am I typing, no point at all....)

Mr Rameshen, my muet teacher ask us to write diary every day, to improve our grammar. But, i don't think it helps after all. See the quality of this post, it sucks....Gerr....

14 comments:

  1. it does help after some time.... just continue to write and wait and see. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not brave to give any comments cos im not really gud in languages. Anyway wishing u all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erhem.....i thk mine is worse please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, finally u updated something...

    My english is thousand miles worse than urs...haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. If i am not mistaken, ur 1119 english attained A2 in SPM, rite?
    If i get it, I will thank to the God adi.
    Pls:ur eng is very very gud k? N u r very very clever,k? When u say u r bad, pls see me first........Im worse than u a lot n a lot...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chin, dun frustrated la. be self confident....

    ReplyDelete
  7. dont be disheartened so easily too k.... =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. things are similar for nearly all pre-U.
    i'm like living the same week over and over again every week.
    fast paced....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, Amy =P
    Joolin here, hopefully u stil rmmb me =)
    I MISS YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!! T.T
    u r so cute, so nice, so friendly, so clever... i really like to be ur fren.
    I nvr regretted that i had juz been to KMJ for around 4 days? Although its sort of tiring n wasting time, but then i get to know you!!
    U r a good girl, study hard in ur matriks life, get 4.0, then proceeds ur life in uni.
    Im doing good here, inti subang jaya, as i told u b4, taking a lvl, half science half arts, econs, phy, chem n maths.
    Together we study hard n make it to uni. All the best to u in evrything n may the light of luck shines upon u. Take care. =)
    Love,
    Joolin.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Joolin!!!! Miss u so much la....never expect you will leave me such a long "love" letter. Emm, Life here still okok la. Hey, i visit u next time ya. With Ju Bee as well. You will then be the tour guide. Haha. I love Penang, but at the same time love KL too, especially the shopping mall. Deal ya...I type it during lessons, if the lecturer found out, sure kena d...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeee...of course lar, u juz dunno how much i miss you T.T
    Compared to my frens in inti, i like u much much more.
    YOU ARE A TRUE FRIEND! =)
    come to subang!! I wil definitely bring u n jubee to walk around XDD
    Yor, how come u so naughty hah, din listen to the lectures =P
    By the way, do u hv msn?? ^^

    ReplyDelete