Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Random 6

This will be a rather short post!

 

God! I am really sick of the Chinese New Year songs which played every day for n times in my shop, or maybe his shop. Lolz.

 

Well, yesterday I had my undang course for 5 and a 1/2 hour. So damn boring which was more then enough to make me for asleep for twice, I was completely asleep, at least not until somebody wake me up. Paiseh nia. By the way, I saw Jocelyn there; she was having her car driving practical that time, envy!

 

  

My life now, one word to describe ----- sienz. Everday, sleep – eat – work – online – watch TV, I cant stand it anymore! I just feel kind of wasting my time! I just BORING!

 

Lastly, is it very easy for a person to fall in love? Love at/in one sight really exist a?

I just wondering, nothing more! May find out myself…

 

Actually, I don’t really know what’s my purpose in writing this post…lmao

No comments:

Post a Comment