Sunday, May 25, 2008

Random

Hooray..

At least the boring mid year exam was finally over…

And I am glad that I still alive here..

Is tired, honesty to say..

 

Well…

Emm, I m not going to love my result, as usual…

Especially biology, I don’t even understand what’s the question asking for…

Regarding the language paper, I think most of us get the tips...

so, is still not a fair exam..

 

Before the last paper—additional maths..

I was really excited …

Until I cant even sleep…

But what turn out at last was…

I don’t even sure whether I can get 70 and above…

Never mind, just a mid year exam….

Furthermore, I hate add maths….

 

After the exam, form 5 students required to take the photo for the graduated magazine..

Every one of us was really high…

Emm..

But I think the teacher not really happy with it..

Since we are making a lot of noises…

Haha..

Who cares! after the long and tension exam…

 

By the way, for more photos, visit this site…

http://picasaweb.google.com/chiayi912/2008_05_23

4 comments:

  1. Not "the tips", but the questions paper and answer as well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll have to admit its a relief that the exam is over....
    man......act i hate the questions leak out....
    cause english is usually one of my best subject...
    and now everyone is going to score for sure....
    but.....who cares....as long as i got the marks la....
    looking forward to a great holiday.....
    happy holiday! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaya..obviously...bt nt for me...
    bt anyway..
    my score 4 eng paper...
    sure wont get an A..
    as usual...

    well..
    happy holiday 2 u too..

    ReplyDelete
  4. yaya...
    really dunno hw they gt all those source..
    geng..

    ReplyDelete